The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Would Willow save five strangers from a burning building or Tara?
Poll ended at Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:27 am
Five Strangers 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tara 100%  100%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Combustion Conundrum
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:27 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
It's not the apocalypse, its the smoke alarm! No it's not your roommates toast setting it off for the umpteenth time. Its an actual fire! Aren't you glad you didn't angrily take out the battery to get five more minutes sleep and then forget to put it back in. (Check your smoke alarms.)

The common questions surrounding fires is, what one item would you save? But ultimately the main thing said is, at least everyone got out safely. Things can be replaced, people cannot … apparently.

But people cannot be as easily saved saved as some important documents located near the fire exit, so where do the priorities lie in who to save. Where do the morals stand when push comes to shove.

Willow and Tara are in a burning building and logistically can only save their significant other or five strangers. This is a two parter with the other asked next week. This week we will start with Willow

Would Willow save five strangers from a burning building or Tara?

Five Strangers = Willow doesn't know them but five lives are more than one.
Tara - IT'S TARA! you know something that's just, hers.

Tara - I could say that overall I think there are more situations where Willow would choose Tara over five strangers and some very minor occasions she might choose five strangers over Tara however I'm hardwired not to cause any harm to Tara so I cant click five strangers, even if that was my answer, which is isn't, i couldn't let Tara burn. Id watch the flesh melt off the five strangers skeletons as their bones char while staring into their eyes turned empty eye sockets if it means Tara is safe (I'd probably watch it anyway. Sorry Tara.)

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Post subject: Re: Combustion Conundrum
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:41 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Tara, without a doubt.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow