The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Would Tara and Willow hide a dead body for each other?
Poll ended at Fri May 27, 2022 3:16 am
Willow would for Tara 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Tara would for Willow 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
They would do it for each other 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Neither would do it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Flower coverings aren't hiding, its decorative, ties the room together. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I have a different opinion! (Please say in comments) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
 Post subject: "Maybe we can cover it with flowers."
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2022 3:16 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 134
Everyone knows a real friend will hide a dead body for you. Or at least that's the expression.

Would Tara and Willow hide a dead body for each other?

Willow would for Tara - Impulsive and protective, is there a limit she wont cross for Tara and a dead body one.

Tara would for Willow - Caring and compassionate, would she buy Willow time for her to realise her own mistakes and come clean, instead of having it forced on her.

They would do it for each other - Corpse cover up compatriots for life!

Neither would do it. - They know neither would forgive themselves and they'd need to face up to their actions

Flower coverings aren't hiding, its decorative, ties the room together. - Its in all the bridal magazines, get married over the corpse of an ex who your soon to be spouse has just bludgeoned to death. Sunflowers are currently on trend.

I have a different opinion! - Please say in comments

I don't think Tara would. Maybe she'd buy Willow time to come to terms with what she has just done but to physically move a body. I cant see it.
Whereas Willow went from It hasn't gone poof to cover it in flowers pretty quickly. That's the thought process of 'evidence isn't disappearing of its own accord. Cover it up now!' I wouldn't limit it to Tara either. Willow knows how to cover up evidence, she isn't successful at it though. Its the trying that's important.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms