The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Which Tara And Willow moment best describes your Valentines Day plans?
Poll ended at Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:03 am
Hush 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The I in team 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yours 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Flaming-0 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Superstar 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
New Moon Rising 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Family 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Listening to Fear 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tough Love 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
The Gift 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Under your Spell 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Tabula Rasa 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Older and Few away 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Entropy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please say in the comments) 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Valentines Plans
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:03 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 131
How will you be spending your purely made up holiday to increase sales otherwise known as Valentines day this year?
Described through Tara and Willow moments.

Hush - Quiet but intimate affair of a budding relationship.
The I in Team - Making that first move
Yours - A night in admitting your feelings
Flaming-0 - Tinder success.
Superstar - Dancing the night away at the club.
New Moon Rising - no plans have been made but if they don't do something I'm sitting staring out the window all night.
Family - The in-laws are here why?
Listening to Fear - A night under the stars
Tough Love - Difficult conversations to have
The Gift - You're all there but the other person seems checked out.
Under your Spell - An all singing all Dancing affair.
Tabula Rasa - Ice cream and Kleenex
Older and Few away - party with mutual friends but also the ex. Not awkward, completely awkward.
Entropy - Rekindling that impassioned flame.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Post subject: Re: Valentines Plans
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:55 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
NMR is the closest to 'alone, alone, alone' so...yeah.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:50 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Ah but alone, alone, alone for you means one on one quality time with Laragh. Seems like a good time. Plus that's everyday not just one day because marketing tells you to. wait that could be taken as alone everyday meaning forever alone, not a kind of upbeat pep talk which knocks at the nonsense of one day showing appreciation because everyday is an opportunity to show you care for yourself not just because M&S are selling love sausage. Hmm I should stop digging before I make it to Australia. Alone is good. Alone people rise up against a day of forced coupling.

I'm going with the scene from Triangle where Willow is stealing ingredients and mocks Anya. I take what I want from the day and mock it. Valentines day you're the fish.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:40 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 4
It's our 19th anniversary (unrelated to the scam holiday, we actually got together after spending the day being emotional support for a mutual friend who was down due to not having a date for the day) so we'll probably netflix and chill or something because everything's closed due to covid.

AO3 Profile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:57 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Dub wrote:
I'm going with the scene from Triangle where Willow is stealing ingredients and mocks Anya. I take what I want from the day and mock it. Valentines day you're the fish.

You didn't give me that as an option :D

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:43 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Congratulations Rutkowski, Id say that counts as Intervention, watching the Salem witch trials.
Is it bad that I kind of hope you both got married at the friends wedding because she got jilted at the alter and you both thought best not let the day go to waste essentially high jacking their day. I mean terrible for your friend but perfect for a rom com where the whole angle is your relationship growing into new stages every time your friends life goes to ruins.

Laragh wrote:
You didn't give me that as an option :D

In fairness, I didn't think of it until it occurred to me that I would have to answer it after posting it.
There were a lot if of them but then I found out about poll option limitations so many were cut.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 4
Dub wrote:
Congratulations Rutkowski, Id say that counts as Intervention, watching the Salem witch trials.
Is it bad that I kind of hope you both got married at the friends wedding because she got jilted at the alter and you both thought best not let the day go to waste essentially high jacking their day. I mean terrible for your friend but perfect for a rom com where the whole angle is your relationship growing into new stages every time your friends life goes to ruins.

Nah we were friends with her for a couple of years and never really stopped being so, we just grew apart and I haven't seen her in like 12 years or so.

She did get married eventually, apparently, but that was after my wife and I did. =P

AO3 Profile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:58 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Grew apart / couldn't get anything better out of the relationship as you already got a wife and beat her to significant life events hehehe.
You breezed so far ahead you didn't even get a wedding invite! the down side of success. Or positive depends on your outlook on weddings.
Joyeux anniversaire.