Skip to content


How did you find Willow and Tara?

Anything about Willow & Tara, Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson.

Oy. . .

Postby sprhrgrl » Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:45 pm

I've been wandering through the archives and came upon this thread and now I cry.



I cry so much because there is so much emotion here. I've mentioned that I first caught on with OMWF (because of all things musical) and was so much smitten with Amber (because I'm a singer and I identify with singers). So much smitten. And then there were Willow and Tara who in themselves were so amazing, and I found myself running through my girlfriend's W/T obsession only a year or more later. . . And I'm still here, partially because of the lonliness of the LDR and partially because the kittens are amazing and there's some amazing fic out there. . .



And Tara, speaking of amazing. . .

sprhrgrl.com

she's my everything


racism=sexism=homophobia

The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off. - Gloria Steinem

sprhrgrl
 


Whens and Whys

Postby daddykat » Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:49 pm

Seeing the title of the topic I have the type of emeory which immediately recalled the punchline to that old joke "By accident , I moved the potato."



Seriously I was watching BtVS from Seas. 1; my daughter lost interest around "The Yoko Factor" and watching with her was my excuse so I fell away for about a year until my marriage broke up. That, plus problems with my sister and brother-in-law while I was staying there, got me very cynical about "the reality of love" . But seeing those two on screen in ep.s like "The Body" or "Tough Love" was about the only thing I ahd in those days reminding me that people really CAN care abotu each other.

daddykat
 

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Witches and Vixens

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design